Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Chingis Khan and the chariot of frogs


I'm a little ashamed to admit it, but this is what I've been working on for a couple of days. It was just going to be a quick scetch-like image, but I got obsessed about the frogs. I just couldn't get them looking right. They still don't! I think I should have made them in vector, but all I have in my mac is Illustrator, and I'm more used to working with Freehand, so I didn't want to bother... also it doesn't even work properly, crashes every five minutes. So, there are my excuses. But I decided to post it, because I'll propably keep on working on it if I don't.

Staying on the theme:

1 comment:

Frederik Jurk said...

I don´t know what you´re talking about, those frogs really have style, and they have a silly look on their face I really like. It makes me to really look close and check out each one of them.

Also, I think that it suits your lines better if the colour stays strictly within the contours like in this one. It reinforces them instead of distracting from them.

Frederik